Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Logistics Specialist with English and German - 6 months stay in Germany
(referenční číslo: 20-28-211824/JD)
Are you a fresh graduate who would like to make the best use of experience gained during studies? Have you attended any internships abroad which means you are an independent person who can use foreign languages? Are you interested in the field of logistics and daily communication with the company´s customers and suppliers?
We have the right opportunity for you
At this position, you will be fulfilling these tasks:
- Daily communication with suppliers and carriers regarding finance related topics
- Daily communication with internal customers regarding approval of invoices
- Opening items in the system in case of ambiguity or any need to update information
- Contacting suppliers in case any invoices are documents are being sent incorrectly or late
- Maintaining supplier master data into the system
This position includes a 6 months stay at our client´s company based in Germany.
- Interest in logistics area
- Good command of English and German language (B2 level)
- Ability to communicate with suppliers in foreign languages
- Friendly and pro-active attitude
- Flexible working hours
- Generous package of benefits
- Modern offices
- International dynamic environment
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Attractive financial package
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|