Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Accountant with French and English
(referenční číslo: 16-11-228132/JD)
- pairing of payments and incomes with bank accounts transfers
- monthly reconcilation of bank acconts into general ledger
- cooperation on audits (both internal and external)
- reporting (FX prognostics, cash flow etc.)
- fluent French (C1)
- fluent English (as a company language, B2)
- education in finance, accounting or at least short experience on similar position
- knowledge of SAP or Oracle is an advantage
- responsible approach and willingness to learn
5 weeks of holidays
Meal tickets / catering allowance (up to 22 600 CZK/year)
Cafeteria (up to 12 000 CZK/year)
Contributions to the pension / life insurance (up to 8 400 CZK/year)
Contribution to holidays
Flexible start/end of working hours
Educational courses and training
Refreshments on workplace
Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
Discount on company products / services
Opportunity to work up hours
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=finance-bankovnictvi
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Mzda:||24 000 - 30 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|
Soukup EduardOdpovědět na inzerát