Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
(referenční číslo: 19-28-209870/JD)
If you’re an experienced accounting professional within the SSC environment, you feel it’s time for a change, to take on new challenges and you would welcome an opportunity to facilitate a setup of standardized processes within an established SSC and in the upcoming years transition into a new ERP software, you should pay attention to this new available role.
There’s an opportunity to become an ACCOUNTING MANAGER at an organization that has a real-world real-people positive impact and is a number one global player in its field. Attractive location, strong orientation at people both in terms of core business and the accounting function, valued employees.
As an ACCOUNTING MANAGER you’d have to take on a range of responsibilities:
- In the first 6 months, you would closely cooperate with the Continuous Improvement Manager in standardizing processes within your accounting department
- Once the new organization is in place, cooperate with a new ERP implementation team for deployment in the regions serviced by the local SSC
- Manage a team between 10-12 people
- Responsible for 50 entities of varying sizes with a 50/50 split between reconciliations only vs reconciliations with billing and settlements
- Strong control over month end close process
- Responsible for timely and quality outcome of department
- Continuous quality improvements
- KPIs responsibility and reporting (team members, entities etc.)
What background and experience is necessary for this role?
- Very solid accounting background – not only a good general overview, but also thorough understanding of complex accounting topics in an SSC environment
- Good VAT aspects overview
- Proven people management skills
- Practice in working with non-integrated accounting systems
- Strong excel skills, Access is a significant advantage
- Practice in large data files processing
- Experience with entity transition/ system migration
- Fluent English
There are two positions available once with a focus on the Intercompany Accounting Team and another with borader accounting specialities.
And what can you expect in return?
25 days of holiday
3 sick days
Flexi working hours
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|