Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Learning and development specialist
(referenční číslo: 1-12-205289/JD)
We are looking to hire a talented and committed Learning & Development Specialist (m/f) to join the HR Shared Services team in Prague, to play a critical role in managing learning and training requirements.
- Developing content for curriculum/courses and evaluations as needed;
- Delivering training as appropriate; structuring content and activities for learning;
- Creating and using an array of different media to produce materials that support learning;
- Employing innovative instructional strategies and creative treatments to gain broader application of learning;
- Working closely with subject matter experts and team members;
- Enabling self-service through education and instruction on the available tools;
- Identifying the best platform for delivering education;
- Using metrics to measure success of curriculum and adherence to learning development plans developed in conjunction with department.
- HR experience; 5+ years in Learning and Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- English language plus any other European language (GER, IT, FR, SP)
- Excellent time management and planning skills; verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong command of Microsoft Office including Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint;
- Strong knowledge of learning principles and methodologies with a track record of practical application in formal and informal contexts.
5 weeks of paid holiday
contribution towards pension insurance
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/hr-legal-office/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|