Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
(referenční číslo: 2-10-209685/JD)
If you would like to join a truly international development team based in Prague...
If you have experience in system architecture...
If you would like to work for clients all over the world...
If you are keen in:
- responsibility for the whole development lifecycle from the first requirement to implementation of SW architecture solution
- Communication with clients to understand their needs
- Analysis and defining the architecture
- Design of solutions
- Pricing of suggested solution
- Technical leadership and support during implementation and integration of the solution
... let me know
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position
- Experience with system design and integration
- Very good programming skills
- UML, Enterprise architect
- Fluent in Czech/Slovak and English
- Strong communication skills
The client offers professional growth
Possibility to work in other countries
Benefit plus card
... and much more
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/it-telecommunications
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Mzda:||50 000 - 100 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||IT - vývoj aplikací a systémů|