Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Inventory & GL Accountant
(referenční číslo: 1-11-197246/JD)
If you are experienced in GL and Inventory Accounting and are able to identify and correct mistakes in accounting entries, make sure you apply for a new position for an established client with a great team environment.
As an INVENTORY & GL ACCOUNTANT you will:
- provide oversight on European bookings
- manage the accounting flows related to all the inventories held across Europe
- perform reconciliations between distribution and finance module
- perform reconciliation of Profit In Inventory
- maintain costs for all the individual products
- perform monthly calculation of the reserve for Excess & Obsolescence
- collaborate with other Support functions: Tax, IT, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Finance
- check whether all the sales/COS transactions booked in Europe have been properly handled
- 3 years in GL accounting
- Experience with INVENTORY necessary
- Experience with financial analysis very welcomed
- Analytical mind
- Ability to both identify and correct mistakes in accounting entries
- Fluent English - all work perfomed in English language
- Strong command of Excel
- Professional and mature decision-maker
- Annual bonus
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Meal Vouchers
- Sick Days
- Company’s wellness program
- Health insurance
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/financial/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|