Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Payroll Specialist / HR Administrator with Swedish
(referenční číslo: 20-28-210820/JD)
a nice opportunity for Swedish speakers Become a part of this exciting journey
Are you searching for a new challenge that would allow you to combine your experience in HR, use you language skills and grow professionally? You have a great chance now. We are seeking multitasking, open-minded professionals with customer focus to fill the vacancy of
Payroll Specialist/Administrator with English and Swedish.
On this position, you will be responsible for:
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Ensure that all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Prepare all new starter administration and maintain employee records
- Manage onboarding documentation and process
- Coordinate and process any personal changes
- Act as a contact point for both managers and employees on general HR queries
- Prepare offer letters, contracts and bonus letters
- Administer holiday entitlements, absences
- Related KPI reportingand many more.
- Previous experience in HR area or payroll administration
- Fluency in Swedish and English language
- Positive and proactive personality
- Very competitive salary
- Large package of benefits
- Work with international network and community of colleagues worldwide
- Use and perfect your language skills on a daily basis
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|