Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Project coordinator - HRS
(referenční číslo: 1-28-205623/JD)
This highly visible role to the business will work within the EMEA HR Services. As part of the HR Services team you will coordinate a portfolio of projects focused on continuous improvement within HR processes.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for analysis, maintaining programme and project plans, working and updating related data
- Provide project support as well as overall governance & compliance support
- Capturing meeting actions in weekly Project Team meetings and maintain a central action & issue log
- Maintain participant and email distribution lists
- Organizing meetings and workshops in multiple locations
- Working with cross-functional team to collect, compile & maintain standard project templates
- Develop and maintain PMO Sharepoint
- Educated to degree level
- 2+ years experience coordinating complex projects - preferably within the HR field
- Excellent written and communication skills
- English - a MUST
- Aany other EU lang. is a huge plus !!!
- Strong organisational skills
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- relocation package
- life insurance
- contribution towards pension insurance
- employee shares
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application to the below mentioned consultant.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|