Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Cash allocationt team member with foreign language
(referenční číslo: 20-19-216115/JD)
We are searching for junior candidate in finance Do you speak English fluently and master another language (Italian, French, German, Spanish, Dutch or some Nordic language)? Welcome
An international company is looking for candidates for a position of CASH ALLOCATION SPECIALIST WITH FOREIGN LANGUAGE.
YOUR JOB WOULD BE:
- Data processing within a basic accounting
- Work in Excel and internal databases on daily basis
- Checking payment details of invoices, matching with incoming payments
- Communication with internal and external customers (receipts and payments specifications)
- Data recording for auditing purposes
- Cooperation with other departments
Contract for definite period of time - 6 month (assumption of contract extension)
Location: Prague 9
We would like see somebody with:
- Min. secondary education, economic field is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English (will be used actively at work in both written and spoken form)
- Very good knowledge of Italian, French, German, Spanish, Dutch or Nordic language
- Previous experience from administration/finance
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (advanced functions, formatting...)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holiday/year + sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit package
- Young and dynamic team
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|