Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Senior Accounting Specialist/Team Leader with Polish
(referenční číslo: 1-28-205012/JD)
This position is open to all qualified applicants.
Our client well-established international company is searching for experienced accounting specialists.
This is a supervisory role, and the candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company’s accounting team.
If you fulfil requirements stated below do not hesitate and send us your CV immediately
You will be in charge of:
- Supervising general ledger processes (e.g. Account Reconciliations, Fixed Assets Accounting, etc.), participating in internal and external audits
- Setting new objectives and targets, defining the steps how to reach them
- Clarifying principles and policies of GL processes
- Guidance of all team members, motivating them in achieving given goals
- Adjusting procedures in terms of continuous improvement
- Communication with strategic customers regarding their GL accounts
- Excellent knowledge of Polish and English language
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years of experience in GL Accounting, AP, AR, Inventory or Fixed Assets Accounting
- Proven experience in leading team, ability to motivate people
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Stress resistant and results-oriented personality with problem-solving skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal Vouchers
- Sick Days
- Language courses
- International environment
- Company events
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|