Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
General Ledger Team Leader
(referenční číslo: 20-28-218225/JD)
Ready for a new exciting challenge to enhance your career within an international company?
Do you have previous experience in GL area and team leading skills? Would you like to work with motivated and enthusiastic co-workers and develop your skills further? If you said yes, this role could be the right opportunity for you.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Coordination of month-end closing activities
- Supervise the GL team (leading, motivating, support)
- Making sure all operations are performed effectively, if not, recommend process improvements
- Develop plans and manage workload allocation
- Manage team resourcing
- Monitor team performance, controlling team members' KPIs, evaluating staff results
- Ensure the issues are solved timely
- Lead the company´s engagement with both internal and external audit
- Provide accounting guidance
- Coordinate migration of new activities
- Relevant book keeping or accounting experience lasting at least 3 years
- Previous experience leading a team
- Educational background in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Excellent command of English language
- Very good command of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|