Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Junior Data Specialist
(referenční číslo: 20-28-228001/JD)
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company. For our client based in Prague, we are looking for motivated and experienced Data Specialist.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining master data databases
- Customer master data creation
- Ensuring that all data is uploaded and modified according to SLA
- Providing general administration and user support
- Identifying mistakes and providing solutions
- Supporting other team member in operational issues
- Assists in the transitioning of new accounts
- Other duties requested by Team Leader
- Working with internal database and system
- Fluent English, any other European language would be an advantage
- Ability to process data accurately
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player
- Problem solving skills
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
Koderová MarkétaOdpovědět na inzerát