Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Credit controller - TOP company
(referenční číslo: 20-28-224032/JD)
New career opportunity - Great Place to Work
Well-established international company providing also financial services is currently expanding.
This is a great opportunity to get a challenging job, where you can utilize experience / background in finance, within one of the top best employers in the Czech Republic
Our client offers a wide range of career opportunities and strong ethical values, making it a great place to WORK, GROW and DEVELOP.
Tasks related to this role will include:
- Internal communication with other departments and banks
- Credit management
- Compiling journal entries and assisting in financial statement preparation
- Interacting with internal departments and resolving cash applications concerns
- Create dispute cases for short payments / chargebacks
- Communication with customers, providing subsequent analyzes
- Building relationship with customers and external partners and design solutions to streamline cooperation
- Checking accounts and economic indicators
- Identify daily unapplied amounts, post to customer accounts, call on back-up and provide with applicable information
- Complete special projects or reports as requested
- Cooperation on the annual planning and monthly closings
- The reporting of key performance indicators and results presentation
- Close cooperation with other departments on data processing
- Reporting, financial analysis
If you don’t have any experience, don’t worry, continuous training will be provided and you may become an EXPERT...
- Language skills: proficient in spoken and written Dutch
- Experience in a smiliar job in finance / accounting / is great but not required
- Computer literacy (MS Office - especially excellent knowledge of Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Team player: promotes team atmosphere, collaborate with others and shares best practices
- Proven ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, etc.
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.
- Annual bonus
- Language and professional courses
- Overtime payments
- Pension insurance allowance
- Refreshments at the workplace
- Subsidized meal vouchers
- Corporate events
- Program Benefit Plus
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|
Hejduková VeronikaOdpovědět na inzerát