Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Consultant SAP (FI&CO)
(referenční číslo: 16-10-201604/JD)
For our client, an international company working in area of IT security we are looking for an experienced candidate for the position of:
SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Work closely with the Consolidation team, SAP Business User and Key Business users and management to ensure that business requirements are accurately translated into functional designs and system specifications and updating the Business and SAP Blueprint/Configuration with quality and timeliness;
- Active monitoring and coordination of above users requirements;
- Create technical specifications and configuration documentation to meet business requirements and ensure agreement is reach with the business user for completeness and accuracy;
- Perform SAP Configuration tasks in support of specifications and system developments, including external interface and external application changes;
- Provide 2nd line application support to internal customer community in line with agreed service levels and escalation rules;
- Ensure all developments/configuration changes incl. upgrades are fully system tested in readiness for user acceptance testing phase of the development life cycle;
- Perform system testing and integration testing tasks, to include development of test scripts and plans;
- Support user acceptance testing cycles and any performance / stress testing cycles as part of the overall test plan;
- Update SAP configuration documentation and blueprint for all applied changes;
- Take responsibility for data migration, conversion and related testing requirements and developments from external system to SAP;
- Contribute to the estimation of effort and design solution to meet project and change request requirements;
- Perform agreed tasks as defined and approved by the Senior SAP Specialist;
- Take responsibility for tasks assigned and agreed;
- Liaise with ABAP Development team to ensure manage system test plan;
- Liaise and provide support and advise to other technology and business team members on an on-going basis as the needs arise;
- Bachelor’s Degree in the IT field (preference)
- Strong in SAP FI and CO areas (both functional and configuration)
- Minimum of 2 years technical experience with SAP
- Former experience on similar position is an advantage
- Financial accounting knowledge
- Functional knowledge of other SAP modules (eg. Fixed Assets, Materials Management…) is an advantage
What you can get back for your GREAT JOB!
- GREAT Salary and bonuses
- EXTRA vacations and sick days to be healthy
- SPORT and LEISURE vouchers ....and a lot MORE of benefits that will make your work-life balanced! :)
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Obor:||IT - prodej a služby|