Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Talent Acquisition and Staffing Branch Manager
(referenční číslo: 18-13-215486/JD)
Our Client, a regional leader of recruitment and HR services, is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition and Staffing Branch Manager for his established and growing office. Work in a fast-paced, fun, positive and team-oriented environment while advancing in your career. We are looking for an ambitious performer who can lead and develop a strong team to ensure continued success in the local marketplace. This office has a solid book of business and huge growth potential with a stable, experienced and high performing team already in place. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants the ability to grow into a market leader.
- Development and oversight of the inside recruiting staff to ensure all job orders are being filled in a timely manner with quality candidates and to the client’s satisfaction
- Development and oversight of the sales planning and activity within the market
- Ensure overall client and candidate satisfaction
- Oversight of all market operations and decision making within the framework of the company philosophies
- Assess clients and prospects needs and develop staffing and HR solutions to solve those needs
- Develop an annual operations and sales plan for the local market and drive the implementation of that plan
- Oversee responses to requests for proposals as well as presentations for sales opportunities as needed
- Be actively involved in local organizations and attend local business functions for networking purposes along with oversight of team members involvement
- Excellent Czech and English is a must
- Must have 3+ years of staffing industry experience
- Minimum of 2 years proven track record in leadership positions at the management or team leader level
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to different scenarios and deal with multiple types of personalities
- Strong team player and team leader while being a high performing individual contributor
- Interaction with clients requires exceptional communication skills
- Must be a self-starting, multi-tasker with a winning attitude and strong work ethic
- Solid work history with evidence of success and growth through having a work history that reflects earning roles of increasing responsibility
- Must be adept at conflict management and managing multiple issues at the same time
- Must be team oriented, professional, articulate, personable and have an outgoing personality in order to succeed in this position
- Must take ownership in the job and the responsibilities that job entails
- Competitive base salary plus monthly motivating commissions depending directly on branch’s results
- Professional trainings and personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits package
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=obchod-marketing
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Obchod, prodej, nákup, Personalistika, HR|
Boudová PetraOdpovědět na inzerát