Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Payroll Specialist with ENG and GER
(referenční číslo: 20-28-209829/JD)
Do you have experience in PAYROLL, FINANCE or CUSTOMER SERVICE? Do you speak GERMAN and ENGLISH?
If yes this is right opportunity for YOU All you need to do is APPLY
As a PAYROLL SPECIALIST you will be responsible for flawless proceeding of payroll transactions as well as:
- Daily data entry (payroll processing)
- Managing payroll controlling
- Payroll reconciliation
- Perform compliance and audit checks
- Participate in the process improvements
- Perform ad hoc tasks when necessary
- Client oriented personality
- Self-motivated with positive approach
- Fluent English and German (both spoken and written)
- Strong organizational, analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- MS Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Team player
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Meal Vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Sick Days
- Overtime Compensation
- Referral Bonus
- Anniversary Present
- Trainings and language courses
- Language Academy
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Possibility to grow inside the company
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|