Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Contract Associate with English & German
(referenční číslo: 19-12-216803/JD)
For an international company that provides a large scope of services to its international clients, we are currently seeking a candidate for the position of CONTRACT ASSOCIATE with GERMAN AND ENGLISH.
The key aspects and responsibilities of the Contract Associate will be:
- Support the Contract Services Team
- Prepare Agreement drafts based on both client and supplier templates
- Prepare and disseminate informations regarding contract status, compliance, modifications to internal teams
- Assist with training and coaching to other Contract Services team members on legal review and interpretation
- Maintain and update contract databases and disseminate information as appropriate
- Bachelor’s or postgraduate degree in law
- 1 to 2 years’ experience with working on contract types
- Past experience with drafting agreements in any of the following areas: IT, Marketing, Logistics, Professional Services, Facilities and MRO desirable;
- Fluent in German and/or other languages - Spanish, German and Italian
- Experience in working under English, Spanish, German and Italian commercial and contract law is desirable;
- Must have exceptional attention to detail; and
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- 5 week vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Sick Days
- Language courses
- Continuous training
- Daily use of foreign languages
- International environment
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/hr-legal-office/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Justice, právo, legislativa|