Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Sourcing Analyst with ENG and GER
(referenční číslo: 20-28-215557/JD)
Become a Sourcing Analyst in a successful company, leader on market
You will be part of procurement team and will be responsible for managing end-to-end sourcing projects.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Design and implement cost savings of projects
- Perform cost evaluations, market researches, pricing audits, impact analysis to pursuit continuous cost improvements
- Lead sourcing projects (development strategy, negotiate with suppliers, prepare and present business cases, etc.)
- Tender and supplier negotiations
- Development of client relationships
- Lead global projects in multiple regions
Note: This is a huge opportunity for experienced procurement managers to lead a team in global projects
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Relevant university education (business administration, international business management, etc.)
- Fluent English and German
- Working experience in procurement
- Exceptional project management and multi-tasking skills
- Competency in contracting and negotiation
- Experienced in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Process and customer oriented with excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Easily adaptable to changes
Wide range of benefits including:
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Sick Days
- Language courses
- Continuous training
- Everyday use of foreign languages
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Obchod, prodej, nákup|