Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Administrator of HR services
(referenční číslo: 1-28-208008/JD)
Tasks performed by this role will include:
- Supporting employees´ lifecycle within the company including onboarding, data and absence management, transfers and terminating employees´ paperwork
- Maintaining HR related data updated at all times on our internal CRM system
- Answering employees´ Human Resources management queries received by phone/email and deal with related escalations forwarded to you by the first point of contact team
- Participating in audits
- Inventing and supporting continuous improvement of HR processes
Our ideal candidate:
- is proficient in English and FRENCH or GERMAN
- has at least brief hands on experience in HR field via direct HR tasks, administrative support of HR department or HR SSC supporting role
Apart from this you also:
- have a Bachelor degree
- are familiar w/ MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- are flexible with hours and have proactive attitude so that you don´t get lost within everything that´s going on around you
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited period contract
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Financial bonuses
- Relocation package for foreign citizens
- opportunity for career and personal growth
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application to the below mentioned consultant.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|