Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Junior Accounts Payable Specialist with English
(referenční číslo: 1-28-202014/JD)
Accounting? Invoices? Accounts Payable? Daily use of English? Excel?
Are these words explaining your expectations for your future job?
This role is suitable for both fresh GRADUATES motivated to work as Accounts Payable and already experienced candidates
Your main responsibilities will be:
- reviewing and verifying invoices and checking requests
- uploading invoices into the system
- dealing with account queries via telephone and email, and resolving them promptly
- preparing payment runs and manual payment
- analysing purchases by expense type
- reconciling supplier accounts and resolve differences
- at least bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or any related field
- work experience as AP is an advantage, but is not required
- Great knowledge of English
- Good PC skills - especially advanced knowledge of Excel
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work with deadlines and to prioritize
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 5 extra days of paid vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Education allowance
- Contribution to health care
- Cafeteria system
- Contribution to life insurance
- Team buliding activities
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|