Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
(referenční číslo: 1-28-209191/JD)
Accounts payable (AP) - Accounts receivable (AR) Analyst with fluent English and other European Language (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Dutch or Hungarian) is welcome to join our financial team within an international company in Prague.
- AP/AR tasks, BILLING and related ACCOUNTING tasks
→ AP tasks: Matching and Collecting of payments within assgined portfolio of clients
→ AR tasks: Balancing, Data entering and communicating
- Analysing accounting data and reports
- Transformation of financial data in between databases and systems
The main task is to maximalize cash flow. In order of doing so you must be able to analyse clients´ financial information through evaluation credit risk with regard to business recommendations and prepare accurate cash receipts forecats. Your work will help out the GL team to proceed with month end closures.
You must ensure that all working practices follow the standard policies and procedure.
- University degree in finance/accounting
- Fluent English
- Intermediate French or Spanish or Italian or German or Dutch/Sweedish or Hugarian is highly preferred
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Previous experience with AP or AR tasks within international company, SSC environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical type of person
- Punctual and detail orientation
- meal vouchers
- extra days of holiday
- sick days
- language courses
- solid training upon start in your new job
- opportunity to grow and build career
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Mzda:||35 000 - 40 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|