Design Engineer - rail vehicles
(referenční číslo: 2-30-198727/JD)
For our client, new R&D centre based in Prague and focused on rail vehicles design (trains, trams, metro) we have opportunity for Design Engineer - rail vehicles.
- design & development in rail vehicle components such as hard body, interiors, chassis, HVAC, lights, brakes systems, power train, wiring, etc.
- design of rail vehicle components as wel as sub-assemblies
- design and development from concept to details, including right material choice
- parts / assembly groups modification with respect to surrounding groups
- tolerance analyses, design optimization
- creation / up date of project documentation an parts lists (BOM), 3D models, dawings
- cooperation with technical documentation department and foreign production branches
- MSc degree in Mechanical or Electro Engineering (rail vehicles specialization is an advantage)
- relevant design experiece (min. 2-3 years) in rail and/or aerospace area preferably
- knowledge of CATIA V5 (general design, part design), ProE, NX, Solid Edge, Inventor, etc.
- English and/or German language on communicative level, Czech is appreciated
- ability to solve given desig task both independently or as team member
- willing to be trained abroad (UK, France, Germany, Belgium) for several months (max 6 moths)
- atractive renumeration and benefits package
- 5 weeks holiday
- full time permanent contract
- attractive work on international projects in international environment
- personal development and technical / language trainings provided by company
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/engineering/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Mzda:||40 000 - 60 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Strojírenství, Technika, elektrotechnika|
Sova JiříOdpovědět na inzerát