Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
SW Developer (matlab)
(referenční číslo: 2-10-208748/JD)
Would you like to join an international team and be a part of interesting and challenging projects?
We are currently looking for software developers to work in team located in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Develop new Matlab components
- Maintain Matlab applications and infrastructure
- Write documentation
As this team is in close contact with the customer (team designing new risk management methodologies), candidates should be ready to travel occasionally (3 days in a month) to Frankfurt, Germany.
- Critical thinking and great analytical skills
- Knowledge of MATLAB, SQL and relational databases
- Knowledge of Java, C, C++, concepts of Unix/Linux will be of advantage
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year
- Meal tickets 90 CZK
- Offices in the center of Prague on located on metro station
- Modern and international environment - trainings (language, soft skills, technical courses)
- Reimbursement for public transport
- Support of sport / cultural activities
- Pension plan (up to 5% of monthly salary)
- Fun and multicultural working environment (inc. perks such as Table football, Playstation, etc.)
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||IT - vývoj aplikací a systémů|