Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Investigation / Fraud Specialist with german
(referenční číslo: 20-28-227671/JD)
Are you looking for an UNSUAL, INTERESTING JOB? Are you an ANALYTICAL type of person and speaks ENGLISH and GERMAN?
Join our team of INVESTIGATION / FRAUD ANALYSTS
- At the beginning you will receive a proper 3-week long training during which you will be taught all the processes
- Performing investigating procedures in order to reveal the fraud activities on the trade platform
- Analyzing of background information of active sellers and buyers (disclosure of fictitious products, credit cards, user accounts etc.)
- Evaluation and control of the transactions
- Assurance of involved subjects being trustworthy and solvent
- Cooperation with customers and business partners
- Interpretation of all possible risks leading to fraud behavior
Must to have:
- Language skills: fluent English and at least upper intermediate German
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Motivation for a data analysis-related and investigating job
- Friendly personality, team player
Plus to have:
- Very good PC skills - especially MS Office
- Previous experience working in an international firm
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Relocation package
- MultiSport card
- Company´s discounts
- Contribution to the public transport
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|