Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Webmethods Software Engineer up to 90 000 CZK
(referenční číslo: 2-10-211214/JD)
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company as Webmethods Software Engineer
Your tasks will be:
- Designing and developing systems in the assigned IT field
- Analyzing existing organizational processes and systems
- Conducting interviews with customers to establish their requirements
- Acting as a co-coordinator across projects to prevent delays or misunderstandings
- Managing the performance and effectiveness of 3rd party vendors in the delivery of quality application software
- Applying standard methodologies when creating new programs and applications (developing and coding from specifications) or when maintaining existing ones
- Documenting work using the required standards, methods and tools
- Assisting in definition, initiation and design of architecture in projects/programs
- Leading others in developing innovative solutions to highly complex problems and contribute to employees’ professional development
- 3 years working experience in Webmethods development
- Experience with data and system integration
- Knowledge of system connectivity related skillsGood with XML, Java and webservices
- Excellent English communications skills
- Meal tickets
- Trainings, certifications
- 5 weeks holiday
- Financial bonuses
- Language courses and more
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/it-telecommunications
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||IT - prodej a služby, IT - vývoj aplikací a systémů|