Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Menschenressourcen Gelegenheit - Human Resources opening
(referenční číslo: 20-28-216138/JD)
- Fluent GERMAN language skills
- Strong motivation for HR field .. these are the two major musts for this role
- First point of contact regarding all HR related queries for our employees
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Support employee lifecycle within HR needs - onboarding, data and absence management, transfers and terminating employee paperwork, contracts of employment
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Ssupport continuous improvement of HR processeses
- fluent GERMAN with ENGLISH
Apart from this you also:
- are familiar w/ MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook i.e. you can draw a graph, create and filter charts, put together a presentation and make sure that your outlook is not a mess
- are flexible with hours and have proactive attitude so that you don´t get lost within everything that´s going on around you
- are happy to work in a dynamic team within an international company
- hands on experience in HR field via direct HR tasks, administrative support of HR department, ideally within HR SSC setting is a plus
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- relocation package
- life insurance
- contribution towards pension insurance
- employee shares
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application to the below mentioned consultant.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|