Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Continuous Improvement Analyst - A2R
(referenční číslo: 19-28-209919/JD)
Time for a change? Do you want to utilise your accounting/financial background in a new international setting and further develop professionally? If you’re interested in continuous improvement, analysis of processes and have a solid understanding of the accounting flow in a SSC environment, you have an opportunity to become a part of a renowned global organisation, that is consistently ranked high in employee satisfaction and support their rapidly growing finance department.
As an A2R Finance Analyst you are going to:
- Support global A2R projects in the entire EMEA
- Lead and execute A2R related projects – improvements, integrations, standardization across countries and clusters
- Assess business performance, analyze business processes, evaluate gaps, identify process improvements, and recommend business solutions
- Align local processes to global standard processes & tools
- Liaise with all teams within A2R department (Reporting, GL, IC)
- Deliver training on new tools/processes implemented in A2R department
- Support A2R Management in preparation of Closing checklist
- Prepare list of not approved journal entries
- Monitor Closing calendar
What background and experience do you need to apply?
- At least 2 year experience in finance / accounting
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in English (written and oral)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Sound finance knowledge
- End-to-end process-thinking ability
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Good understanding of Project & Change Management
What can you expect in return?
Annual financial bonus
Flexible working hours
5 weeks of vacation
Refreshment in the workplace
Life and Accident insurance
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|