Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Scam analyst with french/german (with focus on online safety)
(referenční číslo: 20-28-210677/JD)
Making our online platform the safest place for our customers is our goal. But we can only do it with your help. If you speak GERMAN or FRENCH, we can offer you a visible and business crucial role
SCAM ANALYST investigates and monitors stakeholders´ activities within the platform to its full extend, and screens their entity to prevent fraud behaviour.
Your tasks will include:
- evaluation of transactions
- overlooking of behaviour and activities performed by our customers
- make sure, that involved subjects are solvent and trustworthy
- according to given risk indicators, evaluate all possible risks which may lead to fraud behaviour
- communicate with business partners and customers - via email mainly (no call centre features or resemblance, back-office)
This role has direct impact on our business and hugely contributes to buildiing a positive brand image.
- proficiency in #FRENCH or #GERMAN (English is a MUST)
- analytic and logic mind-set
- eye for detail
- independent approach with a team spirit - MUST
Nice to have:
- previous experience with customer service or running/maintaining e-shop platform will come as a huge advantage
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Unlimited period contract
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Mzda:||35 000 - 40 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||IT - správa systémů a služby|