Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
IT Helpdesk with English and French wanted
(referenční číslo: 2-10-199813/JD)
Our client, a well-established, gradually growing international company is looking for a new members of a IT department.
As an Service Desk Analyst you will:
- Acting as the central point of contact for all user incidents and requests coming into the ServiceDesk.
- Working shifts between 7am and 7pm, supporting our IT users..
- Delivering outstanding customer service by understanding users IT and business needs.
- Accepting inbound telephone calls and e-mails
- Resolving incidents & requests in line with the defined service desk processes and to agreed Business service levels.
- Managing incidents and requests, providing updates to customers and carrying out 1st line fixes where possible.
- Communicating information and where possible first line fixes to customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Liaising with members of other support teams, in order to ensure incidents and requests assigned to the correct resolver group.
- Performing as part of a team in order to meet KPIs, SLAs and goals.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience working in a technical support environment.
- Experience of Service Desk and Incident and Request Management processes based on best practice approach to IT Service Management.
- Experience of working with and communicating effectively with peers and colleagues at all levels.
- ServiceDesk skills, diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities, and practical problem solving skills.
- Excellent Customer Service, attention to detail, and analytical skills.
- Language skills - fluent English and French
- A high energy professional capable of making a difference within Group IT and able to work towards a common vision or goal.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent active listening and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst still paying attention to detail
- Exceptional level of customer service skills and an ability to deal effectively with customers, clients, peers and management, in a professional manner.
- Must have a flexible approach and excellent interpersonal skills – the ability to work as and motivate a team is essential.
- Self-motivated with ability to work without direct management control.
- Patient and supportive individual with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- High levels of personal responsibility and problem ownership.
flexipasses (700 CZK)
meal vouchers (80 CZK)
performance bonuses (annual) - jako 13. plat(40% personal performance, 60% SSCperformance)
defined pension plan
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Mzda:||35 000 - 45 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||IT - prodej a služby, IT - správa systémů a služby|