Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
General Ledger Manager
(referenční číslo: 20-28-211942/JD)
Do you have a great knowledge of English language, have relevant experience in GL area and team leading? Ready for a new exciting challenge to enhance your career within international company?
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing the GL team (leading, motivating, support of GL team)
- Making sure all operations are performed effectively, if not, recommend process improvements
- Develop plans and manage workload allocation
- Organize the month end closing processes
- Monitor team performance, controlling team members' KPIs, evaluating staff results
- Ensure the issues are solved timely
- Lead the company´s engagement with both internal and external audit
- Lead relationship management with local controllers
The candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Relevant experience in GL/ managerial area
- Proficient knowledge of English, other European language is advantage
- University degree in Finance/Accounting
- Previous work experience from SSC
- Good knowledge of IFRS principles
- Strong PC skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, leader ship experience
- Ability to coach and motivate teamexperience in supervising/leading a team
- Very competitive salary
- Large package of benefits
- Work with international network and community of colleagues worldwide
- Use and perfect your language skills on a daily basis
- Work in a modern open space environment
- Opportunity to grow
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
Adámková VeronikaOdpovědět na inzerát