Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Reporting Data Analyst with English
(referenční číslo: 1-28-208731/JD)
Are you communicative?? Analytical?? Do you enjoy working with DATA and REPORTING?? Do you have great English knowledge and at least two years of experience in reporting using Excel and software such as SQL or QuickView??
If your answer is yes to all questions above keep reading, because this is a great opportunity for you
Your main responsibilities will be:
- interpreting data, identifying and analysing trends, searching for irregularities
- closely cooperating with in-house experts
- reporting to management, providing expert's reports
- presenting outcomes based on findings of performed analysis
- elaborating additional ad hoc analysis at management's or client's requests
- defining new process improvement opportunities
- University education (preferably in field of Statistics or Engineering)
- At least 2 years work experience in reporting
- Great command of MS Office with a focus on Excel + any reporting software (SQL or QuickView)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Analytical thinking
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, team-player
- 5 extra days of paid holiday
- Meal Vouchers
- Cafeteria System
- Contribution to Life/Pension Insurance
- Sick Days
- Overtime Compensation
- Referral Bonus
- Language courses
- Employee Discounts
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|