Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Support Specialist with German
(referenční číslo: 1-28-205005/JD)
Our client, a well-established international company is looking for candidates speaking German and English.
This is an opportunity to further develop your professional competence and the possibility to pursue your future professional career in many different directions.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyse and process data, reporting
- Supporting team, cooperation with other team members
- Assist in the documentation of improved procedures
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Making reports
- Identify and expose data discrepancies in priority areas
- Responsible for executing data quality studies
- General administration related to the support activities
- Maintain, review and monitor systems to ensure data accuracy
- Follow established controls and operational procedures
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- High school/University degree
- Upper-intermediate knowledge of German and English
- Very good communication and analytical skills
- Experience with IT support is a big advantage
- Detail oriented person
Company offers attractive compensation package.
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||IT - správa systémů a služby|