Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Accountant with Polish and English
(referenční číslo: 1-28-207009/JD)
If you speak fluent Polish, have at least 2 year epxerience in accounting and wish work for a global consulting brand, you may be in luck
As a Financial Accountant your agenda will include the following:
- Support the Country Controllership processes
- Process GL activities
- Account reconciliations and analysis
- Fixed Assets and Intercompany Accounting
- Month End Procedures & Reporting
- US GAAP and local GAAP accounting
- Cross team support within Country Controllership Services
In addition to learning all of this, you will also further develop a multitude of soft and interpersonal skills that will help you grow both personally and professionally. The company makes sure all new employees are properly trained so your transition intoa new position is smooth and stress-less. You will be pleasantly surprised by the offered benefits as well as company culture and down-to-earth environment.
- Educational background in Accounting or Finance with previous experience min. 2+ years in accounting - MUST
- Knowledge of Accounting principles (US-GAAP) - MUST
- CIMA, ACCA examinations undertaken - MUST
- Fluent POLISH - MUST
- customer focused
- pro-active and determined
- eye for detail
- positive attitude and flexibility
- analytical mind-set
- strong team working skills
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to cafeteria, life/pension insurance
- Sick Days
- Referral bonus
- Language courses
- Continuous training
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|