Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Business Analyst - Finance & Banking
(referenční číslo: 20-11-215433/JD)
We are looking for a BUSINESS ANALYST with strong Finance experience in Banking industry. You have an opportunity to join one of the world’s leading professional services companies
You would be responsible for delivering large-scale complex programs that marry processes with technology to help achieve achieve high performance. You would specialize in the design, development, integration and delivery of functional and industry solutions and processes for clients based on existing packages or custom-built systems. Main focus of the assignment would be definition of the models algorithms for cost and revenue allocation on the cost center.
- University degree
- Management Accounting, Risk and Revenues Allocation
- 2+ years’ work experience
- Knowledge of banking environment
- Management Information Systems, Business Intelligence
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to respect standards and requirements
- Professionalism and eagerness to deliver business results
- Fluent Czech/Slovak and English language
- MS Office skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Referral Bonus
- Language courses
- Overtime Compensation
- Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=finance-bankovnictvi
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|