Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
General Ledger Accountant
(referenční číslo: 20-28-211307/JD)
If you’ve already worked as an ACCOUNTANT, preferably in an SSC setting and you would like to get your hands on more complex GL Accounting so you can develop even further, you now have an opportunity to work for an organization that has a real-world real-people positive impact and is a number one global player in its field. Attractive location, strong orientation at people both in terms of core business and the accounting function, valued employees.
As an ACCOUNTANT you’d have more varied agenda than in most other multinational companies or SSCs. Your role would include the following:
- Reconcile Fixed Asset and related accounts
- Update and reconcile Fixed Asset Register
- Updating bank accounts with daily transactions
- Post all bank movements into Accounting systems
- Allocate and reconcile Credit Card payments
- Petty cash transactions
- Assist Senior Accountant in preparation of cash forecast/audit files
- Keep accurate records including accounting information where appropriate
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the manager
What background and experience is necessary for this role?
- 1 year working experience
- Basic knowledge of accounting (debit/credit; revaluation principle; audit process)
- Experience of working in shared service centre is an advantage
- PC – MS Office, Outlook
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent administrative skills
- Able to work under pressure, deliver results and observe deadline
And what can you expect in return apart from proper training and great team-support?
25 days of holiday
3 sick days
Flexi working hours
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|