Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Master Data Administrator with german
(referenční číslo: 19-28-209776/JD)
If you enjoy working with and processing data, creating Excel reports and have some professional experience in a similar role, you have an opportunity to join a well-known international company.
As a Master Data Administrator you will be involved with a range of diverse tasks including:
- Responsibility for processing Customer and Vendor of master data requests
- Responsibility for pricelists maintenance
- Perform and adhere to SOX and internal control compliance requirements.
- Monitor and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Maintain high customer service levels
- Communicate and resolve cross functional process issues.
- Actively support & participate in projects commissioned to create, update or enhance Customer and Supplier Data.
- Support internal and external audits by providing audit schedules, support and responses to inquiries
- Engage in process improvement initiatives
- 1+ years’ experience of master data entry / administration
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Fluent German and advanced English is necessary
- Order to cash and/or procure to pay process knowledge preferred
- Financial background preferred
- Strong organizational skills, keeps timeliness and meets deadlines
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to interact with various departments/teams.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule if required
- AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal Vouchers
- Refreshment at the workplace
- Employee Recovery Contribution
- Pension Fund Contribution
Further to this they will also provide:
- A fun, challenging, fast-paced but supportive environment
- Opportunity to develop and progress within the company
- Opportunity for further academic training
- Opportunity to participate in innovation programmes which recognise and reward new ideas
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|