Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
HR Support with dutch
(referenční číslo: 20-28-216462/JD)
Are you interested in HR?
Would you like to work in a MULTINATIONAL prestigious COMPANY in Prague?
Are you fluent in ENGLISH and DUTCH?
APPLY NOW and work in dynamic environment with very high drive and great internal relationships
- Providing assistance and advising with issues
- Analyzing problems and finding solutions
- Manage specific projects as required
- Data quality analyses
- Creation of official HR documents
- HR administration and other HR related tasks/processes
- Providing HR related information via telephone and e-mail
- Be the first point of contact for all general HR Enquiries (escalating to relevant HR colleagues as necessary)
- To produce monthly and ad-hoc reports for the HR team, as requested
- Support other teams, assigned tasks relating to human resources
- Upper-intermediate English and fluent Dutch
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in this sector
- Ability to analyze and solve complex issues
- Good understanding of MS Office packages
- Good working spirit
- Previous experience in HR welcome
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Referral Bonus
- Language courses
- Overtime Compensation
- Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|