Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
BI Developer/Consultant/Architect, International projects
(referenční číslo: 2-10-186466/JD)
Do you want to work on international projects for one of TOP SW houses?
Do you want to use newest technologies?
We can offer you a job for International SW company developing large solutions for big companies like ERP, BI Solutions, Cloud, Web solutions, application platforms, etc.:
You will be a member of a BIT team developing DWH solutions based on MS technology (Power BI, MS SSAS Tabular, etc.):
- developing technical solution
- work with OLAP cubes,
- SQL Server Integration Services,
- creating reports with SQL Reporting Services,
- solving operation problems
Your work will include traveling to the customer’s location and work on site
- University Education
- At least 2-3 years of proven experience in design and implementation of DWH solutions based on MS Platform (Business Intelligence stack)
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server Database Engine
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel and work directly on site
International project experience is an advantage as well as some knowledge of .NET framework, XML, SharePoint
- Interesting project work in international and dynamic company
- Work on modern technologies from Microsoft (cloud, analytic tools, etc.)
- Pleasant working environment, stable team
- Professional development, technical certifications, language courses
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Competitive salary package with bonuses
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||IT - vývoj aplikací a systémů|