Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Junior invoicing & billing specialist prague
(referenční číslo: 20-28-210577/JD)
Use your language every day
- We need ENGLISH active speakers
- Education in ECONOMICS / FINANCE / BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Ideally previously work experience in accounting / finance
- a dream job
- Opportunity to kick off your career
If you are interested in this vacancy, don´t hesitate and apply NOW
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Uploading and validating of billing statements
- Working with the billing system
- Gathering data from different operational organizations and their reporting to the regions
- Issuing invoices and credit notes
- Providing financial analysis
- Cooperating with colleagues in other teams
- Managing the resolution of queries
- Participating in new work transitions as needed
- A degree in Finance or related area desired
- Understanding of Finance processes
- Previous experience in similar position is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent English (communicative level)
- Proactive attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good command of Excel is required
- Knowledge or previous experience with SAP is plus, not must
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure
- 25 days of vacation
- Health and accident insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|