Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Oracle Developer Lead
(referenční číslo: 2-10-209286/JD)
Looking for an interesting job???
Global IT company is offering the job in their new Cyber Security Centre for
Oracle Developer Lead
You main tasks:
- lead a team of developers (5-10)
- design, implementation, and integration of services/products
- develop components in Oracle Identity & Access Management, including interfaces (PHP, Java)
- analyze changes, support testing
- support integration of Oracle Identity & Access Management products with DevOps, AWS, and other technologies
- Experience of agile software development
- Experience with any Identity & Access Management
- Analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Willingness to learn, to work in virtual team
- Experience in leading a development team
- Experience in IT security is an advantage
- Work on international projects for global company
- Professional development, education
- 4+1 week vacation
- Meal vouchers, cafeteria system – Flexipasses, Relaxpasses, etc. - 1000,- CZK/month
- Pension/Life insurance
- Sick days
- Overtime compensation
- Trainings (soft skills, technical skills), certifications
- Language Academy
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||IT - vývoj aplikací a systémů|