Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Project manager with German
(referenční číslo: 1-28-204997/JD)
Do you have working experience with CONSUMER ELECTRONICS? Are you experienced in PROJECT MANAGEMENT… and CUSTOMER SERVICE? If this sound familiar keep reading.
VENDOR MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR is a challenging role where you will be responsible for B2B and B2C operational problems.
The main responsibilities ARE:
- Ensuring service processes for repairs of electronic devices
- Taking care of the functionality of the electronic devices in given region
- Co-operating with external service partners
- Holding communication with team members, consumers, distributors and dealers
- Controlling of productivity measures in given market and implementing improvements
- Cost and performance controlling (based on KPIs, benchmarking and other reports)
- Participating on designing an effective logistics and repair setting
- Working experience with consumer electronics repairs management is a must
- Experience in customer care role
- Leadership and project management experience
- Technical knowledge regarding consumer electronics (especially mobile phones)
- Fluency in English and German
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Target focused approach
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English anguage with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
Hejduková VeronikaOdpovědět na inzerát