Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Fraud analyst with french
(referenční číslo: 20-28-217870/JD)
- want to work for an INTERNATIONAL COMPANY?
- speak fluently FRENCH and ENGLISH?
- have an ability and interest in INVESTIGATING situations?
THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
If you desire to have an important role in your new job with a great impact on company´s business, COME and JOIN OUR TEAM
You would be responsible for tracking FRAUD, which may involve monitoring financial transactions and data analyzing.
- Investigation of background information on seller and buyer
- Evaluation of the transactions
- Assurance of involved subjects being trustworthy and solvent
- Communication with customers and business partners
- Interpretation of all possible risks leading to fraud behavior
- Excellent written and spoken FRENCH and ENGLISH
- Great problem solving skills
- Analytical and logical mind-set with attention to detail
- Interest in data analysis
- Ability to work as an individual as well as a part of the team
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Relocation package
- Working in an international environment
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Teambuilding activities
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|