Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Cash collection supervisor with spanish + italian
(referenční číslo: 13-28-209989/JD)
Do you have experience in credit collections? Are interested in working in an international company? Would you like to use Spanish and Italian daily at work? Then send us your CV.
An international company is looking for candidates for a position CASH COLLECTION SUPERVISOR WITH Spanish and Italian.
- Team supervision
- Revision of credit collection processes
- Analysis of receivables
- KPI analyses
- Reporting on regular basis
- Cooperation with other departments
Start: by agreement (contract for 12 months with assumption of extension)
Possibility of home office
Location: Prague 9 (Prosek)
- Min. secondary education, economic field is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English, Spanish and Italian (will be used actively at work in both written and spoken form)
- Experience from a position of credit & collections team leadet is NEED
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (advanced functions, formatting...)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Reliability, focus on detail, flexibility
- 5 weeks of holiday/year + sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility of home office
- Cafeteria benefit package
- International company with daily use of foreign languages
- Young and dynamic team
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Mzda:||40 000 - 50 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|