HW design engineer - foreigners welcome
(referenční číslo: 2-30-212684/JD)
We are looking for experienced HW Engineers for R&D center in Prague. Company with international environment and great spirit offers opportunity to participate on the development of the newest Advanced driving assistance systems.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Evaluation of customer requirements
- Modification of the electronic circuit according to customer requirements
- Update schematic, support layout changes and validate prototypes
- Simulations and tests (Perform tolerance analysis of electrical circuit,...)
If you are looking for company which enables employees to work in great environment, with the newest technologies, and to professionally grow, send us your CV
- University education - Electrical Engineering (or IT)
- Design, modification, and analysis of electronic circuits (Microprocessor and Power supply design)
- Advanced English language
- Driving license
- relocation package
- 6 weeks of vacation
- monthly performance financial bonus
- Flexipass (free-time activities vouchers - may be used in cinema, sport centers, etc.)
- Meal vouchers
- and other motivating benefits
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/engineering/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
Plachký PetrOdpovědět na inzerát