Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Médecins sans frontières ARE looking FOR HR AND finance coordinators
(referenční číslo: 1-12-180160/JD)
Have you ever thought of doing a challenging job in a developing country? Do you wish to contribute with your professional skills to improve somebody’s life? Are you willing to leave your family for several months? Do you sympathize with the causes of MSF? … If you answered “yes” to at least one of these questions, read further
In order to be effective in providing medical care to our patients, our teams always need staff that take care of the administrative agenda with a special focus on human resources and finance management. WE ARE LOOKING FOR experienced professionals with a background in HR or FINANCES.
- HR coordinators ensure the smooth running of the project from a personnel perspective, mainly on big projects with a high fluctuation of international volunteers, whilst managing the work contracts of the local employees. They are responsible for adherence to labor and law regulations, monthly payroll and compensation plans.
- Finance coordinators are in charge of proper accounting, budget planning, fund transfers and finance reporting.
- On smaller projects only one administrator is in charge of all of the above and the jobs including the management of administrative matters like rent, lease or purchase agreements and dealing with travel, residence and work permits.
- Completed vocational training in finance, law, business or human resources
- At least 2-years work experience in a relevant field (HR and/or finance)
- Active knowledge of English and French, other languages are welcome (e.g. Russian, Arabic)
- Be willing to work in potentially unstable environments and adhere to security rules
- Available to leave for a mission of 6 to 12 months
- Demanding but also very rewarding work
- Working as part of a multicultural team
- Coverage of all mission related costs (travel, accommodation, insurance)
- Professional and personal enrichment
If you want to apply for this position, please send us your curriculum vitae in English, with the reference number in the subject of your application.
In case you have had an interview at Grafton already, please contact your Consultant directly or just simply call us at +420 242 456 650 to get detailed information about the job and the company.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/nabidka-prace/lidske-zdroje-pravo-administrativa/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
Boudová PetraOdpovědět na inzerát