Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Graduate Finance Assistant
(referenční číslo: 20-28-228003/JD)
Searching for Finance jobs? With job opportunities in full time positions, find Finance jobs from our growing list of jobs in your area
Join very friendly team in Prague - We love what we do
As part of our international client´s continued expansion, we are looking for a Finance Assistant interested in processing supplier invoices and payments in an international, multinational environment. The Finance Assistant will ensure that supplier invoices and staff expenses are posted to the ledger in an accurate and timely manner, that payments are made in line with the cash flow forecast to the correct bank account and that the bank accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis per the timetable.
Key duties and accountabilities:
Reporting to the Team Leader, the Finance Assistant will be responsible for all day to day invoice processing and payment operations and will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all supplier invoices received have a valid purchase order and are correctly authorized (with evidence to verify the authorization)
- Ensuring that all supplier invoices received are posted in a timely manner and correctly coded
- Ensuring that all supplier invoices posted to the ledger are filed electronically in an orderly manner
- Ensuring that payments are made per the cash flow forecast to the correct bank account
- Ensuring that all bank accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis as per the accounting timetable
- Any other duties as appropriate to the roleThis is an exciting and varied role for both experienced candidates and people with financial or economical background.
If you have the relevant skills as detailed in the vacancy specification and feel that this is a good fit for you, please click on APPLY and forward an up-to-date CV.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly accurate and numerate
- Team player
- Self-motivated, committed, resilient and flexible
- Commitment to delivering a high quality service
- Highly engaged, passionate and committed person who would like to join international team
Qualifications & Experience:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Previous experience in financial role is welcome
- Financial or Economical background
- Fluent English
- Intermediate level of German (B1 level)
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|
Koderová MarkétaOdpovědět na inzerát