Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Cash Data Specialist with German - New project
(referenční číslo: 1-28-207087/JD)
If you love to work with numbers, data analysis and think analytically, this might be a good opportunity for you
Well-established international company providing financial services worldwide is currently expanding in Prague.
This is a great opportunity to get challenging job, where you can utilize experience in finance, within one of the top best employers in the Czech Republic
As a Cash Data Specialist you will support the cash collection and billing team. You will be responsible for reconciliation of bank accounts and processing of all kind of received payments and allocate cashes.
- Reporting, financial analysis
- Internal communication with other departments and banks
- Receiving payments from clients and posting details accurately in the computer system
- Compiling journal entries and assisting in financial statement preparation
- Interacting with internal departments and resolving cash applications concerns
- Create dispute cases for short payments / chargebacks
- Research historical cash application activity when needed
- Identify daily unapplied amounts, post to customer accounts, call on back-up and provide A.R. with applicable information
- Complete special projects or reports as requested
Note: This is not a call centre role
- Language skills: Fluent English and German language
- Computer literacy (MS Office - advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint required)
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience in a smiliar job in finance / accounting / customer service
- SAP Experience highly preferred
- Team player: promotes team atmosphere, collaborate with others and shares best practices
- Proven ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, etc.
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience!
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- MultiSport Card
- Meal Vouchers
- Life and Accident insurance
- Contribution for Illness Leave
- Contribution for Language Study
- Contribution for Prague Public
- Pension contribution
- Flexi Passes
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|