Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Accounts Payable with Spanish
(referenční číslo: 1-28-209256/JD)
Are you seeking a position in a friendly and nice team of experts? Would you like to use foreign languages on every day basis and get a valuable experience?
A stable, international and expanding company operating worldwide is currently looking for junior candidates to fill the role of Quality Analyst. You will start from scratch and learn continuously; the more you learn, your duties will grow
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Processing monthly, quarterly and yearly closings day to day
- Maintaining of intern procedures
- Reconciliation of unapplied payments
- Checking of outgoing payments worldwide
- Daily communication with suppliers or customers
- Processing data in accordance with internal procedures
- Related clients´ care
- Interest in finance, administration and client care
- Fluent English and Spanish (daily communication), additional Portuguese skills as an advantage
- Willingness to work in night working hours 1 week per month till 10pm (from October till 8pm)
- Good PC skills
- Detail and customer oriented person
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package (e.g. vouchers, extra holiday, pension insurance)
- Opportunity to be a member of an international team in Prague
- Possibility to work with modern technologies
- Nice working environment
- Every day use of English language
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|