Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Cash application analyst with italian
(referenční číslo: 20-28-215902/JD)
Would you like to work for an INTERNATIONAL COMPANY?
Looking for an INTERESTING OPPORTUNITY in Prague?
Interested in FINANCE?
YES??? – WE NEED YOU
- Cash allocation activities on the assigned portfolios (communication with clients, booking of cash receipts, minimizing cash balances and cash flow, cooperate with banking partners)
- Supporting credit analysts with account reconciliations
- Related reporting tasks connected with cash receipts
- Apply cash to a customer accounts and ensure cash application metrics are achieved
- Bachelor degree (accounting, finances, or related discipline)
- Previous experience in cash applications role
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and cash application processes
- Fluent in ENGLISH
- Analytical person with strong focus on finances
- Problem solver with excellent communication skills
- Pro-client orientation
- PC skills (esp. Excel)
- Above standard salary
- Very nice package of benefits (meal vouchers, extra days of holiday, sick days, language courses, etc.)
- Solid training upon start in your new job
- Opportunity to grow and built career
- International environment
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Finance, pojišťovnictví, účetnictví, bankovnictví|