Tato pracovní pozice není aktivní.
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Market Journalist and Publications Analyst
(referenční číslo: 20-28-218043/JD)
- Monitoring the situation in the market (regarding oil and gas price), write daily, weekly and bi-weekly reports to a newsletter that our clients can subscribe to
- Provides a broad range of energy price analysis
- Market forecasts to both internal and external customers
- Keep clients fully informed of current energy market dynamics
- Various reporting related to market situation
- Work on energy markets consulting projects
- Excellent English and ability to write without mistakes
- University degree
- Previous experience in a similar position (market research, analysis, journalism)
- Analytical thinking
- Home Office
- Career development
- Meal vouchers
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Sick Days
- Overtime Compensation
- Referral Bonus
- Anniversary Present
- Trainings and language courses
- Language Academy
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Possibility to grow inside the company
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
|Region:||Hl. m. Praha|
|Obor:||Marketing, reklama, public relations|